Time to Destination: approximately 4 hours, the road is very rough
Distance: 143 km / 89 miles
Base Rate: $275 for 2 passengers
Additional Passengers: $25 per person
SPECIAL PROMOTION! ...the third person is FREE! Please inquire for additional discounts if you would like to book multiple transfers or tours and for groups of 5 or more.
PLEASE NOTE: All prices are one way and listed in US dollars. Pay nothing when you make your reservation. Full amount will be due in cash at the time of service.
BELIZE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BZE) to or from SARTENEJA
Sarteneja is a large fishing community in the Corozal District of northern Belize. Sarteneja means “water between the rocks”. Come for a visit and get a little Belize coastal time in without having to deal with the crowds of the cayes.
NOTE: Road conditions to Sarteneja are very rough which makes for about a 4 hour trip.
EXTEND YOUR TRIP: Consider adding a tour at the Altun Ha Mayan Ruins.
What is included:
- Safe, comfortable, reliable private transportation between SARTENEJA, Belize and the Philip S.W. Goldson BELIZE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BZE)
- Air-conditioned vehicles
- Cold drinks for the duration of your ride
- Complimentary stops at points of interest along the way
- Friendly driver to answer questions, provide information, and make recommendations of how best to enjoy your time traveling Belize!
- VIP Service and Security Detail available upon request
What is not included:
- Gratuity for your driver and/or guide
- Guided tours and lunch are available as add-ons during the booking process or upon request
Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport