$275.00 4 hours
Time to Destination: approximately 4 hours, the road is very rough
Distance: 143 km / 89 miles
Base Rate: $275 for up to 3 passengers
Additional Passengers: $25 per person
BELIZE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BZE) to or from SARTENEJA
Sarteneja is a large fishing community in the Corozal District of northern Belize. Sarteneja means “water between the rocks”. Come for a visit and get a little Belize coastal time in without having to deal with the crowds of the cayes.
NOTE: Road conditions to Sarteneja are very rough which makes for about a 4 hour trip.
EXTEND YOUR TRIP: Consider adding a tour at the Altun Ha Mayan Ruins.
The base price includes up to 3 passengers. Additional passengers may be added during checkout. Please inquire for groups of 6 or more, or to build a custom itinerary with multiple transfers and tours.
All prices are listed in US dollars.
What is included:
- Safe, comfortable, reliable private transportation between SARTENEJA, Belize and the Philip S.W. Goldson BELIZE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BZE)
- Air-conditioned vehicles
- Cold drinks for the duration of your ride
- Complimentary stops at points of interest along the way
- Friendly driver to answer questions, provide information, and make recommendations of how best to enjoy your time traveling Belize!
- Full refund for cancellations with at least 24 hours notice prior to scheduled travel date
- VIP Service and Security Detail available upon request
What is not included:
- Gratuity for your driver and/or guide
- Guided tours and lunch are available as add-ons during the booking process or upon request