Time to Destination: approximately 2 hours
Distance: 125 km / 78 miles
Base Rate: $180 for 2 passengers
Additional Passengers: $25 per person
SPECIAL PROMOTION! ...the third person is FREE! Please inquire for additional discounts if you would like to book multiple transfers or tours and for groups of 5 or more.
PLEASE NOTE: All prices are one way and listed in US dollars. Pay nothing when you make your reservation. Full amount will be due in cash at the time of service.
BELIZE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BZE) to or from DANGRIGA
Dangriga, located in southern Belize, is known by some as the cultural capital of Belize due to its heavy influence on the Garifuna culture. Dangriga is the largest town in southern Belize. Come for a visit to experience the amazing cultural diversity of this beautiful country and maybe catch some Punta music while you are here.
Come for a visit to experience the amazing cultural diversity of this beautiful country and maybe catch some Punta music while you are here.
EXTEND YOUR TRIP: Consider adding a tour at the Belize Zoo.
What is included:
- Safe, comfortable, reliable private transportation between DANGRIGA, Belize and the Philip S.W. Goldson BELIZE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BZE)
- Air-conditioned vehicles
- Cold drinks for the duration of your ride
- Complimentary stops at points of interest along the way
- Friendly driver to answer questions, provide information, and make recommendations of how best to enjoy your time traveling Belize!
- VIP Service and Security Detail available upon request
What is not included:
- Gratuity for your driver and/or guide
- Guided tours and lunch are available as add-ons during the booking process or upon request